Have you visited our YouTube Channel featuring 'How to' videos - click here
Sought instruction from your Operating Manual - click here
This registration process should only take a few minutes. We recommend you opt in to receive email notifications so that you can be updated on the latest parts and accessories for your product.
To complete this process visit www.sebo.com.au/product-registration
The inclusion of the following paragraph is a requirement by Australian Law. It explains that consumers have rights by law regardless of any warranties provided or not by a manufacturer or supplier.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
In addition to guarantees under Australian Consumer Law, SEBO Australia Pty Limited warrants all SEBO machines and their components against faulty material and/or workmanship for a period of two years for Domestic / household and one year for Commercial from the date of purchase by the consumer within Australia. The following explains conditions and what to do in the event of a claim.
As the original purchaser, in addition to all statutory rights which you, the consumer, have under the relevant laws in respect of this appliance, your authorised SEBO Agent or SEBO Australia Pty Limited will provide a guarantee that any fault caused by faulty material or workmanship becoming apparent within the warranty period and raised within the warranty period, will be rectified free of charge for parts and labour, provided that all service is performed during normal work hours by a SEBO authorised technician. All reasonable expenses associated with returning goods for a warranty claim are the consumer’s responsibility, subject to your statutory rights and remedies as a Consumer. SEBO or its authorised Agent is not liable for any consequential damage incurred during transportation.
SEBO's Warranty Does Not Cover:
- 1. Machines which have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- 2. Fair wear and tear, accident, misuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or any machine which has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed.
- 3. Consumable items, including (but not limited to), bags, filters, brush rollers, cables, hoses, attachments (including turbo brushes and floor nozzles), tubes or air belts.
- 4. Normal maintenance servicing or the clearing of blockages.
- 5. Damage caused by external sources such as transit, weather, or proximity to heat, eg fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
- 6. Used or second hand products or products outside of the warranty period.
- 7. Damage caused by liquids, or hot material such as ash.
- 8. Non-authorised attachments, parts or modifications.
- 9. Machines in which filters, filter bags have been washed or re-used.
SEBO Australia Pty Limited or its Authorised SEBO Agent will not accept liability for any consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with this machine. In no case shall the liability exceed the invoice value of the goods.
This guarantee applies to SEBO products purchased in Australia that carry the appropriate approval number as issued by the Commissioner for Fair Trading and whilst the SEBO machine is physically located in Australia.
To make a claim under warranty.
Take the product with proof of purchase to the place of purchase